Step 2: Our Process
Once we receive a call, email, or request:
- We make contact either through responding back via email or calling directly
- We have a conversation with the potential client to see if we would be a good match (personality-wise)
- We would ask you questions about the project
- We explain the process it would take to get the project done
- We speak about budget
- We speak about the project’s timeline
- We arrange the meetings
- We do not come to give you advice, but to meet you and get to know the project scope as well as restrictions (code required limitations)
- If you would like us to come and give you advice on a design or decision, we charge on an hourly rate for our time at the site.
At The Meetings:
- We walk through the space and get an understanding of the scope and budget for the project
- We help you develop an idea of cost if you are unclear on how much projects can cost
- If we come to an agreement on all of the above, we send you a written proposal explaining our services and fees.
- Is broken up into 3 parts
- 1) Schematic design/Design Development w/ Specs & budget based on per Sq. Ft. Cost Values
- 2) Permit Documentation – See List of Drawings or Typ. Set
- 3) Construction (w/ construction administration) – See Construction
- Includes Budget Sheet, Construction Progress Requirements, and Construction Loan Process
Schematic/ Design Development – 6% total renovation new house budget
Permit Documents (Including Structural) and Construction Admin. – 3% of cost Proposal
Project Close-Out – Final affidavit, occupancy permit
Well-designed house/spaces that has 10%-25% value above comparative properties.