Pionarch LLC offers commercial architecture as a service item to our existing and new clients.
Whether you want to have a new office facility designed, an addition added to a commercial space, or a renovation done to an existing portion of a space, Pionarch Architect can help. Our goal is to serve the people, but most of all to protect their safety and welfare.
- Feasibility study – report of project restrictions and outline of procedures for approvals and permits
- Existing conditions – measurements and documentation
- Recommending appropriate consultants and coordinating the drawings
- schematic design
- design development
- construction documentation
- Producing permit drawings according to state and local regulations
- Manage the client and the project
- Overseeing the work of the builder, and coordinating all technical and aesthetic aspects of your project
Having a single, complete set of architectural drawings allows the client to control cost, avoid delays and changes during construction. Construction documents are a form of communication between the owner, the designer, the contractor and your local building department.
Your responsibilities as client:
- Decide on your budget at the outset. Determine both the ideal and the maximum you are willing to spend, and communicate it clearly
- Make decisions in a timely manner. Try not to revisit or reverse decisions you already have made because it is likely your designer has already acted on them. If you do change your mind, tell your designer immediately
- Carefully review the drawings and materials. Return them promptly with questions, comments, and changes.
Every project starts with a written agreement or contract that details your expectations, your designer’s services, fees, and schedule, and all other parameters you and your architect consider important. A thorough, clear written agreement will help prevent misunderstandings or disappointments.
Ask us and check our references or online testimonials.