Project Description – Dental Office Addition
Hamilton Dentistry’s vision was to provide a “state of the art” dental office that would transcend today’s dental practices and provide the most up-to-date procedures in a comfortable environment so their clients receive the best possible care. Through this exceptional transformation of the space, we achieved the client’s vision.
By adding meeting rooms and a staff lounge area, we allowed the client more flexibility for training seminars and break spaces. The additional space also provided more clinical areas for dental procedures and surgeries. Overall, the expansion of their dental practice allowed them to double their client base.
Dental Office Renovation Project Highlights
- Doubling the size of the current practice by adding a second story while business is still being conducted below.
- Providing a variety of meeting rooms along with a staff lounge area for breaks and training seminars.
- New clinical spaces for dental procedures and surgery.
- Providing full-service commercial interior and architectural design.
Size: 1,450 sq. ft.
Location: South Hamilton, MA
Market: Health Care
Building addition. Second story addition and first-floor complete renovation, special permit approval. Interior fit-out (reception/waiting, staff lounge, and offices, 6 operatories).
- Feasibility Study
- Project Planning
- Commercial Architecture and Interior Design
- Custom Furniture Design