Home Architectural Design, Home Interior Design, Commercial Architectural Design, Commercial Interior Design, Residential Construction
- Each consultation in person or online takes up to (1) one hour
- Please try to have no interruptions. If you work, please try not to schedule meetings or take calls at the same time. If you have children or animals, please have a caregiver for them during our visit. It is to your benefit to have undivided attention from us
- Please put away anything that could be on the way of accessing the area in scope of work
- Please make sure your spouse/partner that will make decisions about the project or that will participate in the process of design be with you during the time of our visit
- Please keep in mind we need to drive to your home. If you are located more than 10 miles from our office you may need long distance consultation
- If you are not sure which consultation to order, please call our office and we will be happy to assist you
Design Consultation Description: “What am I paying for? “
Design Consultations clarify to our clients what they want to do. The client presents the areas that they need to work on and budgets to cover project expenses. We speak about design ideas (verbal), we walk through the space, speak about our services and processes.
What to expect after the design consultation?
- a project design fee proposal within one week of our visit
- follow up emails/calls
What we do not provide during design consultation:
- construction cost proposal (We cannot assume the construction cost proposal without drawings)
Construction Consultation Description: “What am I paying for? “
- Construction consultations are needed only for these individuals who already have a set of drawings in hand
- If you would like to set up a consultation for the contractor to look at your space and drawings you should choose construction consultation
- If you would like to meet the contractor and provide you with a “ballpark” estimate to see how much money you need to budget +/-, construction consultation is the right pick
What we do not provide during construction consultation:
- Written construction cost proposal (If you need a written cost proposal for construction services, we would be happy to put together fees for pre-construction services. It is beneficial for our clients to order pre-construction contractor’s assistance to make sure the design comes on budget) Please call us about specifics.
Design/Build Consultation Description:
Some people like the idea of having one party to produce drawings and construction services.
If you are looking for combined services the design/build consultation is the right kind for you. You will receive the assistance described in both design and construction consultation above.
If your project means expansion of the existing footprint, or you need a new building design it is necessary to order a feasibility study before we arrive at your site. We will provide you with a research about your property described in the link below:
If you are not ready to decide, we can explain during our initial meeting.
Please select the appropriate consultation type from the drop-down menu on the right and submit your payment via PayPal’s secure online ordering. We will then follow up with you to schedule the consultation through our calendar link. We can do online consultations using your camera, however we always recommend in-person meetings.
For new clients visit our client page to learn more about our process.
Consultations cancellations are refundable when canceled 24 hours in advance.
Feasibility study services cannot be fully refunded as the process has started and time was spent. Please call or email to ask for amount of refund and allow 24 hour response.
Not Sure What To Do? Call Us.
Call (978) 887-2900
You are about to order one hour consultation with PionArch Design and Construction.
Please have your credit card ready.