Residential Interior Design Services Provided by Pionarch
PionArch offers a range of interior design services for both new and existing homes. Our team of designers is both creative and efficient, with extensive education, knowledge, and experience in the field. We are able to create one-of-a-kind custom designs or follow specific directions to fit the character of your home. We are drawn to the simplicity of modernism and the elegance of traditional styles commonly found in the New England region. Our Interior Design Services include:
Space planning I Moodboards and Idea Making I Permit Drawings I Finishes, Furniture, Equipment Selections I Lighting and Accessories Selections I Specification and Cost Spreadsheets
Our process begins with an initial consultation. During this meeting, we discuss the client’s lifestyle, daily routines, and their likes and dislikes about their current home. We also discuss their goals and budget.
Our interior design proposal includes a scope of work, square footage, suggested layout and style direction, and design fees.
We schedule a call to review the objectives of the proposal, answer any questions, and discuss the schedule. Each project has a set start and completion date for the design process. After the agreement is executed, we schedule meetings and assemble the project team.
- Measurements and creating an existing conditions model – observations, moodboard
- Schematic Design 3D model with 1 presentation meeting
- Specifications including tiles, plumbing fixtures, style of cabinets, countertop etc. with store meetings.
- Design Development including power plan, lighting plan, windows and details of trim, updated interior elevations with presentation meeting
- Construction Documentation and structural coordination, specifications of stair parts with presentation meeting
- Structural Engineering one site visit if needed
- Optional 3D renderings -see link for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPP9Asnw4v8
As a result of our efforts, you will receive drawings, specifications spreadsheets with pricing, and if selected, renderings and walk-through videos (see example below).